Are you looking for franchise opportunities? Join our multi-award winning team and make a difference to the next generation of sport players. Sport Star Academy sport franchises are available to purchase including Football (soccer), Rugby, Netball, Basketball, Golf, Tennis, Cricket, Footy and Soccer Time Kids. Be part of a young, dynamic team shaping the future sport generations of Australia.
Sport franchise business opportunities available. Be part of a multi-winning team dedicated to developing the future sport stars of tomorrow.
The unique combination of qualified coaches, program structure and exceeding customers expectations has earned us the reputation of being the most professional, credible and leading provider of youth sport programs in Australia.
Watch our highlight video as presented at the Sport Star Academy conference held in QLD
Sport Star Academy is creating a movement of change for tomorrow’s grassroots leaders. We are a multi-award winning team dedicated to empowering children to believe in themselves and be the best they can be. We do this though:
LEARN - learning the skills of sport within a professional and safe environment through our various sport academies
LEAD – skills learned in sport are skills for life. These include team work, honesty and integrity
GROW – students grow and develop into good human beings
Our recent Awards include:
2019 Winner “Best National School Aged Activity” What’s On 4 Kids Awards, Football Star Academy (two years in a row)
2019 Finalist “Business Leader of the Year, Peter Nikolakopoulos” My Business Awards
2019 Finalist “Regional Business of the Year, Geelong” My Business Awards
2018 Winner “Business Innovation” Australian Business Awards
2018 Finalist “Franchise Innovation” FCA Excellence in Franchising Award
2018 Winner “Best National School Aged Activity” What’s On 4 Kids Awards, Football Star Academy
2018 Finalist “Best Local Preschool Activity” What’s On 4 Kids Awards, Soccer Time Kids
2017 Winner “Franchise Business of the Year” Optus My Business Awards, Football Star Academy
2017 Finalist “Business of the Year” Optus My Business Awards, Football Star Academy
Founder & CEO
National Marketing Director
National Franchise Manager
National Operations Manager
Be your own boss at a very affordable price entry.
Be our next team member in a sport you are passionate about and want to make a difference in, complete with training and ongoing support throughout your franchise journey. Your earning potential is unlimited!
Finance Options Available
Franchise Package Inclusions
- Franchise Training (On & Off the field training)
- Franchise Equipment Pack
- Coaches Uniforms, Coaching Equipment, Signage
- Centralised System
- Personalised Business Email, 1300 Call Centre and Website
- Automated Payment Gateway
- Local Launch of your Business
- National Marketing Support
- Access to a Support Team throughout your Franchise Journey
- Weekly Calls, Monthly Meetings, Franchise Workshops & Coaching Workshops
- Annual Conference
The franchise approval process is dependent on the evaluation of individual applicants to ensure the applicant is the correct fit for the business, just as much as the business is a good fit for them. All potential franchise partners must align with our company values, mission and vision statements as part of the approval processes.
We take pride in our vigorous screening process to recruit the correct franchise partner to join us. Does this sound like you?
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Strong Financial Position
- Passionate about Sport & Making a difference within your local community
- Strong Communicator
- Loves working with kids
- Hard working
- Innovative thinking
Franchise Application Steps
- Your first step is to fill out the enquiry form at the bottom of this page
- One of our dedicated team members will contact successful applicants to discuss their application and answer questions the applicant may have.
- CONGRATULATIONS! We would like to arrange a face to face meeting with our Franchise Development Manager, who will sit down with you and go through the business model.
- Following this meeting should we both wish to proceed, the next step is to submit a fully refundable deposit. We will then sit down and discuss territory options that suit your profile and answer any questions you may have.
- The Final Step should we both wish to proceed, will be to receive your legal pack. This includes A Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), The Franchise Agreement (FA) and a copy of the Franchise Code of Conduct. You will be required to submit a fully refundable holding deposit on these documents and you will use theses documents to obtain your own legal advice.
- Following you receiving advice, the franchise will either be assigned to you or documents returned and holding deposit refunded.
WHAT IS THE ESTIMATED TOTAL INITIAL INVESTMENT OF INDIVIDUAL SPORT FRANCHISE?
The total initial investment will be approximately $56,500 plus GST.
CAN WE BUY COMPANY OWNED LOCATIONS?
Yes. There are several company owned locations available to purchase however please keep in mind these are usually sold at a higher fee.
WHAT IS YOUR ROYALTY FEE?
Management Fee is 10% plus 2% Marketing Fund contribution
ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE FRANCHISE COUNCIL OF AUSTRALIA?
Yes. We are a member of the FCA and have enjoyed a long standing partnership with the organisation.
HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE?
Information on financials and potential earnings will be presented at our face to face meeting. Information based on historical information can be provided for you to do your own due diligence.
IS A SPORT FRANCHISE ONLY PROFITABLE DURING THEIR SEASON?
No, as our company owned clinics have demonstrated, there is a demand for all year round.
DO YOU ONLY OPERATE ON THE WEEKENDS?
No, this is a 7-day a week business, However, the great thing about purchasing a franchise is your ability to be flexible in the hours you work. You are not expected to coach full time. We can support you in employing an Operations Manager should this be an investment driven purchase. As we say to all our franchise partners "you get out what you put in".
DO I GET TO DECIDE MY LOCATION/TERRITORY?
Yes, depending on availability. This is something we help and assist you with to select the appropriate one for you.
DO I NEED TO DELIVER COACHING?
No, you do not need to coach, however, you will be trained in all aspects to enable you to give feedback to parents and staff.
WILL MY TERRITORY BE EXCLUSIVE?
Yes. It will be exclusive based on Sport Star Academy research on the local area demographics. which has been professionally provided, your chosen territory is postcode segmented.
HOW IS A SPORT FRANCHISE BETTER THAN OPENING MY OWN SPORT ACADEMY?
With a SSA Franchise you are taking advantage of our years of experience in the industry. Access to our proven systems and procedures, marketing support, centralised system. You also have the ongoing support of our National Support Office throughout your franchise journey.
Watch Our Testimonials
Chris Frangou began his journey with FSA when he was only 10 years old
Watch Our Testimonials
Is franchising right for you? Watch some of our SSA franchisee's testimonials right here
Watch Our Testimonials
Listen to Football Star Academy Robbie's franchise journey
Watch Our Testimonials
Meet Andrew. Andrew has just purchased his third territory